The Family Rescue and Recovery Program
The FRRP assists a family as long as necessary using the following guidelines:
You can be a part of the FRRP program through prayer and financial donation. Any monthly donation to the FRRP program will go directly to the family shortages.
- The leader/s of the family maintains, or works to secure steady employment.
- The family submits to financial oversight by the FRRP team
- The family reaches independent financial responsibility as quickly as possible with the goal being no longer than one year in the program.
- The family commits to a local church and maintains regular attendance and or involvement and financial responsibility (tithing)
- The family agrees to weekly meetings to address family concerns of all types led by FRRP staff. Individual meetings with parents will be scheduled as requested or needed.
- In one year or less, the family accomplishes independence both financially and from FRRP oversight and assists with HOH in mentoring a new family in the program.
Holding on to Hope Ministries is a registered nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with the IRS and a registered corporation in Arizona.
All donations to the ministry are tax deductible per IRS regulations. Financial statements are available upon request.
© Copyright 2013 Holding on to Hope Ministries. All rights reserved.
Sexual Abuse Healing, Male Sexual Abuse Healing, Recovery from Sexual Abuse, Sexual Abuse Awareness, Sexual Abuse Prevention